Our Civil Litigation Department deals with different forms of Litigation that may arise where we need to file a suit on behalf of or defend any cases that are filed against our clients.
The practice areas include but not limited to:
- Championing the resolution of commercial disputes through litigation and other forms of dispute resolution. This include foreclosures, loan restructuring, Mortgage realizations, Negotiations and mediation in financial disputes
- Companies & Corporate affairs including insolvency
- Loan and general debt recoveries
- Medical Negligence
- Work injuries compensation
- Employment and Labour related disputes
- Constitutional cases and human rights
- Judicial review
- Building contracts
- Insurance claims
- Partnership disputes
The firm aims to identify and execute the most advantageous solutions for clients; whether through dispute resolution or other forms of dispute resolution.
As values add, we advise clients on important decisions made by the courts and which will impact on their businesses.
We endeavor to give practical solutions to client’s problems and, where appropriate, encourage alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.