Under the Conveyancing and Property Law Department, the Firm advises various clients on aspects of purchase of real property and the securitization of the property for loans and mortgages.
The firm deals with all aspects of property transactions including but not limited to:
- Transfer, purchase and sale of land
- Leases, Charges, Mortgages
- Takeover of securities and discharges
- Preparations of licenses, cautions, prohibitions and easements
- Powers of Attorney
- Rectification of Titles and Rights of access
- Trusts relating to land
- Wills, probate and related matters
- Applying for and obtaining the various consents required under the law
- Drafting templates to security documents
- Advising clients on changes in land laws and new Land Office procedures and advising clients generally on all aspects of Land law.
Additionally, the firm advises Vendors and Purchasers of the Properties. We also act for property developers.